Knowledge of different shirt fabrics helps the men to select the best piece for particular occasions and events. There is no doubt that the high-quality fabric when stitched properly then gives an impeccable look. But while selecting the right fabric, sometimes it is quite difficult to differentiate and choose the fabric among the varieties.Just to increase your knowledge, here is a brief description that will let you know how to understand the properties and qualities of the fabric. The thread count of the fabric defines its fine quality. High the number of thread count in fabric results in a more soft, silkier, and smoother cloth.
There are varieties of fabric and brands available in the market hence having a brief idea about what type of fabric or what occasion you are looking for, will help narrow the search. Here is a list of some ideal casual and dress shirt fabrics which provide a sense of style to the men. Check out:
- Oxford fabric: Oxford fabric looks like a more formal and smart outfit. This is very smooth and looks perfectly fine with a suit and an expensive tie.
- Fine cotton fabric: Cotton is the best and most comfortable fabric of all-age groups. There are many high-quality fabrics like Egyptian, Pima, supima, etc. which will not let you switch on other shirt fabrics. Check out 100% pure cotton shirting by Vesilio, which are incredible soft and breathable for summer months
- Twill Fabric: Twill fabric provides a royal look to the men. This is very soft in touch having high quality as compared to silk, poplin, and cotton. Twills are resistant to wrinkles and very easy to iron. The good quality twills are shiny and can be worn for both formal and casual occasions.
- Linen: Linen is a good fabric to wear in the summer season. Linen is very classy but it needs high-maintenance. It gets wrinkles and needs proper iron to add an elegant look to the entire attire. 100% linen shirts by Tessitura Parklane add that added dimension and quality that your shirt needs.
- Flannel fabric: The flannel is a heavyweight fabric that is used to stitch winter wear shirts. This is very warm and soft to touch having very high and fine quality.
- Denim: As we all know that Denim is a jeans fabric, but it also gives a stylish look to the shirts. This always has a different color on the inside and outside of the fabric as like jeans.
- Herringbone: This is a very popular fabric for both types of shirts which includes both party and casual wear.
These are some best shirt fabrics that give sartorial look to men. There is no doubt in saying that good and high-quality clothes can increase the confidence of any person. Choose the best piece according to the occasion. At KMPC, our stylists always ensure that our clients are making right selection.